Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Krystle's Thoughts - Come by Becca Jameson


Come (The Fight Club #1)
 
 
 
Katy Marks has worked hard for years to make partner at her law firm and be accepted in a man’s world. She hasn’t had much time for play. Now she has a stalker, one of the firm’s partners who hopes to entice her to gain promotion by sleeping with him. Backed into a corner, she grabs an unexpected opportunity. She wards off his unwanted advances by plastering herself against the sexy man leaning casually against the wall outside her uncle’s gym.

Rafe Wesson is stunned by one look at the sexy woman so totally out of place in the gym and finds himself flattened by his best friend and sparring partner. Scrambling to ensure he gets a chance to speak with her, he instead finds himself KO’d by a kiss that rocks his world and hardens him in all the right places.

Katy isn’t Rafe’s type. She’s far too innocent. Besides, she’s the gym owner’s niece. But two dates don’t dampen his desire or release her from his thoughts. Rafe has personal rules against sleeping with a woman before they are fully informed about his dominant ways. But Katy is testing his patience. She wants him, but he fears she won’t be as persistent when she finds out about his preferred lifestyle.

Rafe tries to step away from her, but he can’t ignore the unknown threat that stalks her, and time is running out. Someone wants Katy dead. And Rafe wants Katy...very much alive.
  
 
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22518369-come

 

 

5 Book Rating
 
This was my first book about anything MMA, and phewwwwww. I want to go watch a couple smexy guys go a couple rounds with each other now, because reading about them is hot, but I'm sure watching them with all their muscles, and tattoos...has to be better, haha!

I LOVED how Katy introduces herself to Rafe; I seriously need to take notes from this girl, lol!

Katy's uncle runs a gym where Rafe and his crew workout, so it was inevitable for them to eventually meet. Katy has been working her way up the corporate ladder at her law firm, trying to make partner, but it's been tough since she's doing it the legitimate way by actually working...and not sleeping her way up, taking the easy way out. She thinks she has everything all planned out but there are a few things she didn't plan on .

  1. A creeptastic-sleezeball at her firm, who's been after what's under her suit for a while and has actually started taken up some extracurricular activities by stalking her.

  2. Rafe Wessen - A dominant, ripped with muscles and painted with sexy tattoos that has one thing on his mind...Katy.

  3. A threat that Katy never saw coming at all, and it turns her comfortable world upside down, inside out, and over again.


This book was awesome. I love how Rafe treated Katy, he was the perfect gentleman. Introducing her to his lifestyle sort of had me thinking things were going to go bad since it didn't seem like she had a submissive bone in her body, but I'm glad I was wrong! The scenes where they went to his favorite club were HOT! The steam factor of this book is definitely up there, so add in some suspense and this was a winner for me!

I'll be recommending this to friends for sure.
 
 
 





Hello! I’m Becca Jameson. A little about myself. I live in Atlanta with my husband, two kids, and the various pets that wander through. I’ve been editing for about five years and started writing just a few years ago. So far I’ve sold four books and I’m really enjoying the journey, dabbling in various genres. Who knows what my brain will come up with next, but I’m having fun!
When I’m not writing or editing I can usually be found taxiing kids to and from their activities, scrapbooking, and reading!


Contact Becca:  Facebook / Twitter / Website

 

No comments:

Post a Comment