Saturday, February 6, 2016

Cover/Synopsis Reveal - Desperately Seeking Epic by B N Toler! Coming Soon!

DESPERATELY SEEKING EPIC
COVER/SYNOPSIS REVEAL

Paul James loved Clara Bateman.
Hating her would have been easier....
She was the past, and he was hell-bent on keeping her there.
Or so he thought...

Craigslist Ad: DESPERATELY SEEKING EPIC

You’re my father.
I don’t know much about you. I know your name is Paul James, you’re a thrill seeker, and once upon a time you did stunts and people called you ‘Epic.’
I’ve been told you don’t know about me. That it’s complicated.
But for me it’s simple.

 Here’s the thing: I’m twelve years old…and I’m dying.
And as much as this could crush my mother, I have to meet you before I go.
In time, I’m sure she’ll understand. She’s still in love with you.
So, Epic, if you read this, please come back. You don’t have to be my dad. You don’t even have to tell me you love me or you’re sorry. Just come see me.
Patiently waiting, but running out of time,
Neena
 
 
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28943693-desperately-seeking-epic
 
 
 

To B N Toler -

I can't wait to get my hands on this book, it's going to be so good!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment