Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review : Prepare by Geoffrey Germann

Geoffrey Germann's debut novel
Geoffrey Germann’s debut novel

The author offered me a copy of this book, and I am glad I had the chance to read this!
Facebook.com/TheBooknatics
Iron man has got new competition! Darren Kiel is an intelligent man who, with a partner, invented a suit of intricate power and protection. Darren moonlight’s a vigilante, mystery man of the shadows.
Darren’s main goal is to decrease and put a stop to gang crimes in the Orchard by interfering without violence. While wearing the suit, he plays a masked  vigilante. But, trouble begins when the corrupted cops grow tired of him interfering with their job and make them look bad, and see his doings as a crime. Darren unintentionally exposes himself when an accident occurs while walking across the street to greet his girlfriend. Traffic cameras finally catch him in the act of the supernatural-like act of saving the pedestrians and drivers. More fun and action starts when they are finally on his tail and he is on the run.
This is one of the best sci-fi novel’s I’ve read in such a long time. Gave me a thrill and rooted for him to kick some butt! I will be recommending this to all my fellow readers! Geoff is a promising author, I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment