Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Krystle's thoughts - "Adam's Fall" by Liv Morris


Adam's Fall

Liv Morris
 
 
 
 
“Kathryn’s mesmerized me with some kind of tantric magic. I’m bewitched without an ounce of fight left within me. She knows my dilemma, my hesitancy to surrender and loosen the grip I have on my past, and she’s won.” An excerpt from Adam’s Apple (Touch of Tantra #1) An erotic bestseller.

Adam and Kathryn’s tantric love story continues once again told in his point of view…

When roguish playboy Adam Kingsley meets the stunning Tantra instructor Kathryn Delcour, he falls hard, becoming captivated by her strength and beauty. An intense sexual chemistry sizzles between them from their first shared glance to the soul cleansing Tantra session they experience together.

While Adam recovers from injuries after saving Kathryn’s life, she instructs him in the sensual practice of Tantra. He becomes her willing student as their tantric lovemaking brings Adam to sexual highs he never dreamed were possible.

But Adam’s life takes an unexpected turn when newly exposed secrets surrounding his birth father force him to make a seemingly impossible choice. Avenge those he loves and let everything he holds dear crumble around him, or allow the guilty to go free. With Kathryn by his side, Adam faces the fight of his life.

Adam's Fall is the concluding book in the Touch of Tantra series.
 
 

 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18806029-adam-s-fall
 


 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

This book picks right up where “Adam's Apple” left off, and I LOVED IT! 5 beautiful stars!!



It's suspenseful, very hot/erotic , and extremely well written. Adam and Kathryn will leave you breathless; their feelings for each other were on fire in book 1, but this book, we get deeper. Especially as Adam seems to “grow-up” so to speak and really open up to Kathryn. You don't read too many books where the heroine is older than the hero, and I really dug that about this series.



The “Tantric” side of the book is still something that fascinates me. I think the scenes between Adam and Kathryn were perfectly described, and it was just the right amount of heat. Actually, there was a perfect balance between the sex and the storyline. Not that there's something wrong with a book that has a-lot of “sexy times” , but I do enjoy a good plot line to go along with the smutty goodness! Ha!!



I hate to see this series end, but like they say, “All good things must come to an end.” Ms. Morris couldn't have ended it any better. I always tell people to try an Indie author, because they're like hidden jewels. Pretty much all of the indies that I've read, I've been extremely happy with, and have been recommending this author like crazy since I read her first book a few months back. I'll absolutely be on the look-out for more of her books!











Liv Morris resides in Manhattan with her first and hopefully last husband. She received a degree in communication from the University of Maryland. Liv has published many short stories for her Love in the City series (now a box set) and is featured in numerous anthologies. Her series, Touch of Tantra, is now complete and is available at both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Liv is currently working on new projects, including a new series to be published in 2014.


2 comments:

  1. Liv Morris rocks. Adams Apple , Temptation and Adams Fall are awesome and Bookly Booknatics caught the essence of it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete